No one ever got called up to appear on Oprah because they thought about writing a book. No one will shake your hand at a business conference and be thrilled that you’re planning to write a book. No one will pay you more because you might write a book someday.
You have to actually write the book…. And that’s where it all falls apart for so many people.
This opportunity let’s you finally…Get Your Message Out & Start Attracting A Larger Audience, Landing More Clients, & have your work seen by hundreds…even millions of people…every single day…
Every aspect of planning, writing, publishing launching and marketing will be covered. Here is a synopsis of what will be covered in week two of four.
- Identifying your topic — and why it doesn’t have to match your signature product at all.
- How to know you’ve refined & defined your topic well enough
- The special circumstance that makes a DIY book your very best option
- The two-step research process that will guarantee your book reaches the right audience
- Six critical questions to ask during the outlining process
- Must have components for every book
- How to find your voice
- The number one tip for writing well